Breaking News

Vivek Oberoi to be trained by Daniel Craig's trainer

Performing artist Vivek Oberoi will be prepared by Hollywood star Daniel Craig's mentor Anthony Pecora for two tasks - a web arrangement titled "Khel" and Ram Gopal Varma's "Rai".

"Vivek has as of now began preparing with Anthony thoroughly a week ago and the adaptable on-screen character has been working out for two hours every day. It incorporates weight preparing, FTX (wellness trade) and cardio works out," said a source near the performing artist.

The "Saathiya" star says he is getting a charge out of to prepare under Pecora, who prepared Craig for "Clubhouse Royale" and "Skyfall".

"Both parts are extraordinary to me, so I need to guarantee that my fans see me in an alternate symbol. We are burning through two hours in the rec center ordinary and I am getting a charge out of it," Vivek said in an announcement.

"The preparation is on an alternate level inside and out, however Anthony makes the procedure less demanding. Presently, I know why he is called one of the best in the business," he included.

ليست هناك تعليقات