Breaking News

Pregnancy should not be looked upon as a disease: Kareena Kapoor Khan

Performing artist Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is expecting her first tyke with on-screen character Saif Ali Khan in December, says pregnancy ought not be looked upon as an illness wherein ladies can or can't do certain things.

"The most vital thing is that pregnancy ought not be looked upon as some kind of ailment of any sort. It's the most wonderful marvel that can happen to a lady... I would keep on doing as ordinary things as other people since that is the thing that it seems to be.

"It's most normal wonder and there is nothing amiss with it. Truth be told it's a delight," Kareena told IANS when she was requested that how it felt stroll on the runway as a centerpiece for Sabyasachi Mukherjee at the Lakme Style Week (LFW) Winter/Happy 2016 with an infant knock.

Generally it is found in Bollywood that when a performer gets pregnant, it prompts a cut in her parts. Is Bollywood being strong of her new stage?

"Be that as it may, why if they not be," addressed Kareena, and included: "I don't take a gander at it like any change. I know obviously everybody lean towards 16-year-olds moving around in smaller than normal skirts, yet there is a sure measure of stature that is required for specific parts. What's more, that will dependably be there."

At the LFW finale, Kareena was shining in a bespoke and delightful rich lehenga made by Sabyasachi.

Inquired as to whether pregnancy has influenced her own style, she said: "Fortunately, I have dependably been a performer who has gone for things that have suited my identity. I have never truly attempted to take after a specific pattern.

"It has dependably been more easygoing chic or at whatever point I am out for the night, I want to wear something that I am agreeable in, something which is significantly more rich and superb on the grounds that I trust my fans expect that from me."

LFW, a five-day style spectacle, finished here on Sunday on a high note with Sabyasachi showcasing an exquisite line.

ليست هناك تعليقات