Breaking News

Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!

Mr. World 2016-Rohit Khandelwal has done the country glad by bringing home a standout amongst the most respected awards.

Rohit is the principal Indian to win the desired Mr. World title.

Indeed, it won't be an amazement that the Mr. world is wishing to enter Bollywood.

He feels that it is simple for a model to enter the film business.

As per a report in IANS, Rohit was cited as saying, "I would say things are somewhat simple for models to enter Bollywood since they are associated with many people and systems administration is entirely solid. In the meantime, on-screen characters like John Abraham and Priyanka Chopra have likewise demonstrated that you have to put in a ton of diligent work to wind up great on-screen characters or makers.

"It requires a great deal of time and enthusiasm,", he encourage included.

Rohit hails from Hyderabad and moved to Mumbai a couple of years back. "I unquestionably have motion pictures in my brain which I need to do in future. Movies like 'Jodhaa Akbar' are near my heart and this is something which I was envisioning about and I am certain that soon I will accomplish those fantasies," he said.

"I was this normal person who originated from Hyderabad and had no contacts, had no one to bail him out, however there is one and only thing which helped me and that was my faith in myself and buckling down. That is the message I need to provide for everyone. Simply trust in yourself and have that certainty to accomplish," he said.

ليست هناك تعليقات