Breaking News

Anushka Sharma's 17-Kilo Lehenga Made Things Mushkil. Everyone Felt Sorry

Performer Anushka Sharma wore a 17 kilo lehenga while shooting Ae Dil Hai Mushkil's most recent tune Channa Mereya. She looked flawless, yes, however this is what the 28-year-old performing artist needs to say in regards to the arrangement.

"I was wearing such overwhelming garments that everybody felt frustrated about me. 17 kilos was the lehenga and after that there was the adornments. Everything set up together, I was conveying 20 kilos at untouched. Whatever I could do was stroll on my toes and my calves were getting like worked-out. It was exceptionally troublesome. I needed to climb these stairs over and over and it was so hot," said Anushka.

Not as beautiful as you think, correct?

The tune was picturized amid Alizeh's (played by Anushka) wedding. "I was resembling a delightful lady of the hour however I wasn't feeling like one," Anushka included.

Ayan (played by Ranbir Kapoor) sings Channa Mereya at Alizeh's wedding and she understands excessively late that Ayan is really infatuated with her. After the reminiscent verses, the end line of the tune - "Ek tarfa pyaar ki takat hey kuch aur hoti hai..." - proposes that Ayan manages a broken heart as Alizeh is going to get hitched.

The melody made by Pritam, is sung by Arijit Singh and composed by Amitabh Bhattacharya.

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, coordinated by Karan Johar, additionally stars Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Fawad Khan while Lisa Haydon and Shah Rukh Khan have cameos in the film.

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil will discharge on Diwali when it will conflict with Ajay Devgn's Shivaay.

ليست هناك تعليقات